Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 35 - Five Weeks in

So this has deffintly become a habit.  Every night before I go to sleep I always remember to blog.  I've only forgotten once, and have pushed myself to at least write something every night.  This week seems like that night has been every night.  I just can't get a grip.  I haven't been in the word much, or in prayer much, and I have only myself to blame.  I've been struggling real hard to see God in my day, but I've seen the importance of how vital it is to stay in the word on a daily basis, even if it's just for 5 minutes.  I have noticed in my own life, the days that I'm in the word an in prayer, I resist temptation more easily.  I'm more apt to make wiser decisions.  When I'm not I often find my self slipping up in areas of struggle, with lustful thoughts or with a dirty mouth.  I read one verse earlier, and I'm gonna go read one chapter in James now.  It's hard to get in the word everyday.  Other things get in the way, but I'm adding on to my challenge.  A chapter at least a day, and I have to blog about that challenge.

Lehhh Go.

Today is Easter, I would also just like to thank God for sending his sons to take my sins cause idk where i would be with out him.  Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment