Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 31

I've strayed pretty far here over the past week.  I've been letting some words slip, struggling with impure thoughts, that type of thing.  I can trace it back to one thing - I haven't been in the word, or in prayer.  It's so constant, it's not even funny.  There is a direct coorelation between the two.  I think it is the power of the holy spirit.  The mroe I'im in the word, praying the more I will see God throughout my day, the more he will be with me.  THe less I do, the more power that gives to my sinful nature.  I would appreciate prayers.  This has been a tough week.  I have some very tough decisions, some hard choices that have to be made, and i would like to ask for prayers to do the right thing.  I would also ask for prayers just to lift me up in God's spirit, as I feel spiritually dry at this time.

thanks guys.

Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment