Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 16

Tonight I saw God in a storm.  I went outside at 2am, to watch the storm roll in.  It started with a roar, like a Jet was flying and getting closer, and closer, winds picked up, and you could see the rain coming ( and hear it too) across the parking lot.  It was unreal.  As this was happening, I thought to myself, "no way does this happen by chance".

It was really cool too see and hear in person, just to take in the majesty of creation.  Life is truly beautiful if we just take time for the things that make it beautiful.

I'm going to sleep, it's almost 4.  I plan on writing a post this week on something that's been on my heart.  Hopefully I'll have time to get around to it tomorrow evening or Wednesday.

Psalm 25 - read it.

Night Ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment