Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 25 - Halfway home

I'm officially past the half way mark.  Wow, I cannot believe it.

Anyways, I'm worn out and I have a final exam in about 9 hours so yeah, this is gonna be quick ;).

Quite simply, today I saw God's love shine through people.  Through my teacher who kindly put up with me getting frustrated today in my favorite class ever (cough, cough), to Clayton King and his wife at Campus Church, to my mother who called me this morning to tell me she gave me some $$$ for food ( I love her so much ;) ), to Jonathan Turner ( grandpa as we like to call him), giving me some wisdom; I saw God through every one of thsoe people today.  It was very inspiring and very humbling to see the power of God, the caringness of our Father.

Anyways, that was short toldya ;)

Wish me luck tommorow.

Rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment