Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 23

Today, I saw God forgive me.  I had a great day, and I really just felt God's love and mercy all around me today, for no particular reason.  I guess it started with the message at Cornerstone, which really spoke to my heart.  I am saved, and I know I'm going to heaven when I die, but I really just took how much Christ gave for me, and how much he took my sins when he died.  The power of the cross.  God has paid for my sins, and that is a wonderful feeling, all to him I owe.  I'm not saying I have a free pass to go sin now, not at all, what I am saying though is that the consequences of sin is death.  Knowing Christ paid the price, bore my consequences, so that I might live, that's a good feeling.  God's spirit filled me with that today.

Love ya'll.  Peaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment