Friday, April 8, 2011

DAY 20

Wow, can't believe it has been 20 days. Crazy stuff.  Today I talked to my grandpa.  He had some words of wisdom, particulary about 1 Corinthians chapter one and two and the spirit of God.  Funny thing is, guess who read the same the exact same thing last night before he called?  This guy.

Weird. How God works. Someone told me I should read that.  I did, took notes, and then the next day, one of the most influential people in my life calls me and tells me about it, without him knowing I read it.  That is God! That is where I saw him.

I would like to ask for prayers for the families of all those who experienced damage from the severe storms tonight.  Tonight SWVA experienced a rather robust outbreak, producing 3 tornadoes that destroyed several homes and business all over the area.

Anyways, man it's so late.  I gotta start doing this later.  Love you Grandad, this one's for you!

Night Ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment