Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 31 special edition

Two blogs in 30 minutes! Say it ain't so. 

The CRAZIEST THING JUST HAPPENED.  As I was finishing up my previous blog, I was gonna go to sleep.  I had been praying slightly just for some inspiration from God, for him to lift me up.  I couldn't go to sleep.  I had this sudden urge, like nothing I've ever felt before just to get in the word.  I went outside and read James and like 6 Proverbs.  Then I prayed for about 15 minutes.  I was just so enthralled, so lifted up.

THAT IS GOD ANSWERING A PRAYER.  I mean, I had literally just asked for something, and then it's like boom he puts it on my heart.  I wasn't reading out of conviction, out of guilt.  I was reading beecause I longed for it.  I was spiritually hungry, I felt like I could have kept reading for hours.  It was just so cool and something I've never really experienced before.

Anyways I'm pretty excited.  If you can't tell.

:)

Love Ya'll, we serve an awesome God.

No comments:

Post a Comment