Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 30 - Blessed

Today it really kinda just hit me how blessed I truely am.  I have a wonderful family, wonderful friends, a job, I'm getting an educatin.  I was brought up in the best home in America, my grandfather is way better than your grandfather and my little brother is awesome.  Besides Matt and Becky ( just kidding Beck ;) ), my family is great.  Just kidding I love both of them with all of my heart, Matt is the best big brother I could have ever asked for.  He's set such an example for me in certain areas of my life. 

I've had alot of opportunities many others haven't and won't ever have the chance to, and it just kinda hit me today.  I wasn't in a bad mood, wasn't complaining, I just have so much to be thankful for, and I don't say it enough.  God has truely blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment