Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Year am I?

I've been asked this question alot recently.  My answer has been sophomore, cause this is only my second year on a college campus, but I have enough credits to graduate in 1.5 years if I work hard. So you can be the judge of that...

On another note, I have now attended all my classes and drawn the following conclusions
  • Evangelism is gonna be my best class.  My professors seems to have a true passion for God, and it almost doesn't even feel like your sitting through a class.
  • My business classes are dull so far, but Marketing will be a fun class.
  • Business Managment is gonna be alot like the real world.  Real world business projects and such, so maybe I will get a glimpse of my future?
  • Philosophy is a very C.S. Lewis based class.  It will be a hard class.
  • Statistics seems much easier than I expected. I'm not taking it lightly, but it is certainly different from pre-calculus. 
While doing philosophy homework, I ran accross a beautiful Italian girl named Julia, who was a fan of C.S. Lewis.  I was impressed, cause I was reading C.S. Lewis.  More impressed, because she liked The Chronicles of Narnia, totally didn't strike me as a Chronicles of Narnia type.

Anyways on another note, I got put in my prayer group tonight, and it is pretty legit.  My prayer leaders is Ian, and he is a cool Godly guy.  We even have food.  We need a salary cap, we're that good.  I start my new job at the Crown Sterling tommorow! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment