Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Up Against A Wall...

So I started my new job today at the Crown Sterling, it's pretty chill. A couple of pruney hands haha but it is all good.  Life is crazy sometimes though.  If you read my last blog, I told you that I was really excited about my evangelism course.  Why? Because I see it as an amazing oppurtunity not just to get a college credit, but to legitametly grow in my faith. 

Turns out, one of my professors assistan'ts works at the Crown Sterling as well.  Just started too!.  It's so crazy because sometimes you just feel like God maybe puts the right people in your life, but you don't know what for. Anyways, I got talking to this guy, heard his testimony and what not and it was pretty cool.   Really cool to know that now at work, I have a Christian brother there to help hold me accountable and lift me up. ..

On another note.  I'm trying to "clean up" my ipod.  I mean, i'm not gonna get rid of all my crap, but some of it can go.  I'm a big fan of bands like Underoath, A Day to Remember, Breaking Benjamin, but if it sounds good, I'll listen to it.  Please someone hit me up with some good Christian bands to listen too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment