Thursday, September 8, 2011

Random Musings

Standing on the ledge, this cliff some people call life
Not knowing where to turn, questioning where to hide.
Jumping in my mind, turning back in my head
I wonder what stands there, over that ledge..

A new experience, something far from here
A life without worry a life without fear?
Or maybe something worse, a pain so great
Once I jump then fall, it will be too late…

I don’t have the answers, I don’t  have a clue
All I know is everything here, it seems so new.

Maybe it’s not a cliff, rather a launging pad,
An area of experience, to something I’ve never had.
What if the reason I cant see, is really only there, to protect me?
What if my life to be, is something I’m not supposed to see.

All these questions, not a single answer..
In my mind, I feel like an foreign dancer.
Constantly spinning and turning, so soft so gently,
This thing of life, is a thing of beauty..

No comments:

Post a Comment