Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I went a month without blogging.

Today - I discovered Twitter.  Apparently I'm behind the curve. Follow me at @zachhrobinson.

Get Excited.  Zach Robinson's official winter forecast comes out tommorow.  Get reallllllllllllly excited.

A couple of thought's.
  1. Please, please, please, if you haven't, read Boy Meets Girl.  It completely changed the way I view women, friendships, dating, purity, my relationship with Christ.  Everything.  It is a good read for any young adult, single or taken.
  2. I LOVE my parents.  I am so thankful for them, and realize it more and more each and every day.  I wish I would have treated them better, and still do, but I can not possibly express how much I am grwoing to appreciate everything they have done for us over the years.
  3. James 1:12, and James 4:7.
  4. Jason Aldean's new CD, My Kinda Party, is probably my favorite country album of the past 3 years.  It's good.
  5. FINALLY - Tyrod Taylor, easily the most accomplished qb ever to play at Virginia Tech, played his final home game this past weekend.  He was garnered 1st team all ACC selection today, and will go down as one of the greatest qb's to ever play in the ACC.  Gonna be different not seeing him on the sidelines next year.  Hokienation will miss him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment